/ Since 2006
Who we are
Hitzig Militello Architects deliver high-end commercial and residential projects throughout Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S.
With a special focus on the hospitality industry (restaurants, bars, hotels) and tech startup work spaces. Hitzig Militello have become true craftsmen for brands, garnering international recognition and awards for their concepts.
On 2020 the firm became member of the Society of British and International Interior Design (SBID). On 2021 the firm became member of the International Interior design Association. ( IIDA) and Argentine American Chamber of Commerce in Florida. (AACC)
Their works have been published in many international media: Wallpaper, Dezeen, I-Plus, Bob magazine, Design boom, Deco journal, L’archi, Interior Design, Clarin Arq, Hospitality design, Tectónica, Archdaily, Architectural Digest, Summa, among many others.
Winner of several international distinctions, including:
- Special Mention in the A+Awards Architizer – New York in 2023
- Winner of the German design awards organized by Rat für Formgebung – German Design Council
- Finalists for Restaurant & Bar Design Award (London) in 2014, 2019 and 2020.
- Winner Restaurant & Bar Design Award best bar in America (London) in 2019 and 2021.
- Finalist SCA-CPAU Biennial (Argentina) in 2008, 2010, 2014 and 2022.
- Finalist Biar Awards ( Argentina ) in 2014.
- Finalist Next Landmark Awards ( Venice ) in 2014 and 2018.
- Winner of the Accor Hotels Design & Technical Summit Award ( Sao Paulo ) in 2018.
- Finalist in the Prix Versailles Award ( Paris ) in 2019.
- Winner of the IIDA International Interior design awards ( Chicago ) in 2020.
- Finalist in the Society of British and International Interior Design award ( London) in 2020 and 2022.
- Finalist best interior design firm along with firms from USA and China, for Architizer at the A+firms awards ( New York ) in 2021.
- Selected finalist in the interior design category at the 18th International Architecture Biennial (Buenos Aires) in 2022.
What we do
We work holistically by merging the abstract with the intrinsic. We consider all elemental aspects to reach an integrated conceptual design.
With two decades of experience in creating commercial spaces, hospitality locales, offices and others, our firm provides architecture and interior design services that cover every phase of development. For each project, we focus on generating strong creative concepts, with a special emphasis on brand architecture design. Through refined and tailored concept architecture, we create or revitalize identities in every project.
Our firm seeks authenticity and success by working closely with clients to achieve a unique user and consumer experience that allows each project to reach its greatest potential.
1 We create concept ideas
2 We generate all technical data
3 We transform them into architectural products
4 We build our ideas
How we do it
1 We work closely with our clients to understand their ambitions, expectations and project potential.
2 We apply our knowledge and expertise (creative and technical) to employ a holistic process to expertly design and give a branding identity to new ideas.
3 We use a collaborative process of integrated disciplines that are fully dedicated to the project and strengthen the core concepts of the final architectural product
We have a highly qualified constituted team specially shaped to handle projects abroad, with strong experiences in Middle east, Europe, Latinamerica and recently in U.S., based strategically in Buenos Aires and Miami. Both cities work perfectly in relation to American and Central European timetables. Our production is fully developed in our Buenos Aires office and we have established strategic alliances with licensed architects who work as local architects.
We believe in interior architecture as a compositional strategy for interior design. Our approach to interior architecture demands a commitment to a DNA identity. Our training as architects allows us to shape under a spatial compositional system, the integration of elements from the collective and popular imaginary, that which users like and empathize with, all under a creative artistic viewpoint. This juxtaposition of concepts gives contemporary answers to the problems that retail spaces demand today.
Concept & Schematic Design
Construction & execution documents
Construction documents review ( remote )
Site inspections (on site)